When will you need a CV?
No-one should be without a CV. On the question of " When
will you need a CV" we have listed a few instances to help
you determine if you need a CV.
- When you reply on a job posting in the newspaper, the internet,
job board or trade magazine.
- For sending out to prospective employers.
- As a reference after a telephonic interview with a prospective
- As a self employed person wanting business or a contract from
someone you will realize that you need a CV to give an overview
of your skills, experience, and qualifications.
- As reference tool when completing job application forms.
- When adding your name to a recruiter's database you need a CV
to make you stand out.
- Career fairs - are the ideal places to hand in the CV.
- To hand out to friends, contacts and family members as part
- To keep at hand when doing a telephonic interview as a memory
- To build your confidence.
- As reference tool when applying to a college or university for
In short you need a CV for every possible situation. As such you
should ensure that your CV is up to date. If it isn't start to work
on it now. Contact us should
you need help in writing or updating your CV.